CrossFit South Rockland

Friday, September 21, 2018

Dr. Seth Hurwitz's Fitness Journey




My life’s been about staying active. When you’re a kid and all through high school you’re on the ball fields, sweating and competing. As you get older it becomes harder and harder to do it. I’m a 42 yr old male with a family and career. It’s difficult to find that discipline that incorporates competition and community all within the framework of bettering ones self. 

For me that’s CrossFit. I’ve been involved for the better part of six years. There are highs and there are lows but it’s the journey that sharpens the mind and body. 


I walk in 
at 5 am and know that for the next hour I’m gonna grind and compete with friends within the framework of a workout that is never the same.

I love it !!


Dr. Seth Hurwitz





No comments:

Post a Comment