CrossFit South Rockland

Friday, May 31, 2019

Eugene's Fitness Journey



My journey started as my career became more and more intense. I had less time to lead a healthy lifestyle, it seemed I was in a never-ending downward spiral with my health.

I never had a gym membership or participated in any organized sport.  When the opportunity to join AMRAP Fitness came across my desk, I didn’t think it was for me then more and more of my coworkers were talking about how beneficial and enjoyable the program was. I tried it and was hooked after the first class. 


Coach Ray has taken a bigger interest in my health and well-being than any doctor ever has and the benefits have been measurable. The classes have been very enjoyable provides a lot of fun interaction. It is the highlight of my day. AMRAP Fitness has improved my mental and physical well-being, thank you, Ray!

Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment