I hope all of you have a great 4th of July planned. I wanted to inform you all on whats going on here at AMRAP Fitness.
- Next week 4th of July we will be have one class @ 8am. It will be a TEAM event in honor or of our country.
- Monday July 2nd I will be giving some insight on the Zone/Paleo style of eating @ 12:30pm here at the box. if you can't get here no problem. I will be making a video on what will be covered.
- The 45 day challenge starts Monday July 9th until August 22nd for more detail click here: http://fitnessforperformanceandlife.blogspot.com/2012/06/45-day-challenge-here-we-go.html
- Some time next week if you are partaking in the 45 day challenge pictures must be taken.
- Take your non-disposible water bottles, sweat shirts, shirts, shoes, etc from the shelf at the front door or the will be donated to charity.
- Remember we RECYCLE the empty plastic water bottles located by the rowing machines. AMRAP returns them for the deposit which intern goes to St Judes hospital to help save young lives.
- If you haven't purchased an AMRAP T-shirt or tank now is the time to get one. **The black t-shirts, tanks, & sweat shirts are all 20% off**
- Mobility classes are held every Wednesday @ 9am & Saturday @ 8am. This class is intended as a jump off point for clients & athletes to systematically begin to address their nasty tissues and grody joint mobility. This is an aggressive means of restoring your mobility as well as range of motion. Please understand that you should be responsible for your own business and do your do diligence on your own as well. Don't wait until you acquire an injury.
- Strength classes are held every M/T/Th/F @ 3:30pm. See me for details
- Saturday 8/18 AMRAP will be hosting "Battle of the Boxes" this is a charity event. We are trying to raise money for Prevent Child Abuse America.
- TEAM Event: 2 men 2 women
- Each box can have a max of 2 TEAMS
- ***We are capping the event at 10 total teams***
- Open division ages 16 to 39
- Masters division 40+
- 3 Events
- 1. Metcon
- 2. Heavy!
- 3. Skill
- Cost: $100 per TEAM ($25 per person) minimum
- Proceeds will go to Prevent Child Abuse America
- You can make donations here ****Bring print out of donations****:
org2.democracyinaction.org/o/ 6013/p/salsa/web/common/public/ content?content_item_KEY=1764
- We are limiting the number of competing TEAMS. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- We would appreciate all the support we can get... JUDGES NEEDED, volunteers needed, children & pets welcomed.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.