I hope all of you have been enjoying our services at AMRAP. Please feel free to let up know how to improve the quality of service we provide.
A few reminders:
- The new baby Traitz will be coming in July... Just know that I'm standing by and may have to jump ship any day now....
- CrossFit Kids will be running through out the summer Thursdays @ 4:30pm
- AMRAP strength and conditioning is also offered M/T/Th/F @ 3:30pm if you want to work on strength or if there are any athletes that you know of that need to train in the off season
- Mobility WODs are held every Wednesday @ 9:30am & Saturday morning @ 8am. Let try to improve the attendance! This is a special service and something that we are providing to improve your overall performance & well being.
- GET READY! AMRAP Fitness will be having another 45 day challenge.... It would be of your best interest to partake regardless of who you are. Thus, creating a strong support system with in our little community. I know everyone can use the encouragement.
- One on ones. Some of us have tasted the competitive cool-aid and love it. I'm here to help all and any of you improve! The only way to get better at something is to practice! Schedule one on one sessions for help!
- GOALS- I'm clearing the board.... time to make new GOALS! NOW! Have a specific GOAL, deadline, and purpose...
- AMRAP is hosting a charitable event Saturday 8-18-12 @ 9am here at AMRAP Fitness... Please help us raise $$ for "Prevent Child Abuse America.
"Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect. Every year 3.3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving 6 million children; that’s because reports can include multiple children. The United States has the worst record in the industrialized nation – losing five children every day due to abuse-related deaths."
We would appreciate all the support we can get... JUDGES NEEDED, volunteers needed, children & pets welcomed."
Contact us ASAP
That was a mouthful....
contact us with any questions of concerns.