THE UNIVERSAL CONDITIONS OF SUCCESS
(conception, confidence, concentration, consistency, commitment, character, capacity)
1. CLEAR CONCEPTION
- A clear conception of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal clearly imagined.
2. STRONG CONFIDENCE
- A strong confidence that we can attain that goal.
3. FOCUSED CONCENTRATION
- A focused concentration on what it takes to reach the goal.
4. STUBBORN CONSISTENCY
- A stubborn consistency in pursuing our vision.
5. EMOTIONAL COMMITMENT
- An emotional commitment to the importance of what we are doing.
6. GOOD CHARACTER
- A good character to guide us and keep us on a proper course.
7. ENJOYMENT CAPACITY
- A capacity to enjoy the process along the way.