CrossFit South Rockland

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Battle of the Titans IV Saturday 11/14



Gentleman,

Saturday 11/14 AMRAP-Vision will be hosting our 4th annual Battle of the Titans. Details for the event can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/116423725379444/

I would like to know if any of you could commit to the day and represent AMRAP?  As of now it is going to be a small competition. I would love to have a few teams. Please, contact me and let me know.

This is for everyone:
Please, come show your support that day by volunteering, judging, or help move equipment. I would greatly appreciate any help. In addition, help spread the word on what we are doing 11/14.

If you cannot attend or partake you can still show your support by purchasing a shirt or hoodie. Part of your purchase will go towards the cause. Apparel for the event can be purchased here: https://www.bonfirefunds.com/warrior-event-2015-battle-of-the-titans

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment