CrossFit South Rockland

Monday, December 26, 2011

FYI

Hello all:

I hope all of you had or are having a great holiday season.... Let make sure you post your GOALS for 2012 on the board at the box...

Sign ups for Saturday are also on the board for the last WOD in 2011... Are you in??? Sign up on the white board at the box...

CrossFit Kids will be starting again!!! 
Please help me pass the word and grow the program... I can use all the help I can get!!!
  • Tuesday January 10th @ 4:30pm for ages 4 to 7 (5 week program with a make up week)
  • Friday January 13th @ 4:30pm for ages 8 to 11 (5 week program with a make up week)
  • PRICE $100... Late starters will be prorated... 

The 2012 Challenge will begin on January 9th and end on February 23rd... I will allow clients to use the Zone as well as Paleo principals of nutrition... for best results I suggest using a combination of both methods... 

There will be three age categories...
  • Teens ages 15 to 24
  • Open 25 to 44
  • Masters 45 and over

There will be one male and female winner from each age category... Winners will win 6 group session, a t-shirt, and a bumper sticker... 

Let's step it up in 2012... I know all of you can make a dramatic change this year... 2012 is the year of TESTING your self....


"Kinda effort equals sorta results"

No comments:

Post a Comment