CrossFit South Rockland

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 13 of the Paleo Challenge/ Day 1 NE Regionals

Day 13... Second week-end... I hope you have the grasp of things now... and I know how difficult week-ends can be... but stick it out... 17 more days left...

Day 1 of the North East Regionals... I woke up today nervous and excited... I read this quote and it put me in a good place... a place I need to be in for such an event...

Here we go!!!!

"A racehorse that consistently runs just a second faster than another horse is worth millions of dollars more. Be willing to give that extra effort that separates the winner from the one in second place." ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck R@y! You'll rise to the occasion as you always do! Show us what you are made of!

    ReplyDelete