CrossFit South Rockland

Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 19/Monday May 31st Memorial Day Throw Down

Day 19...  Are you Paleo??????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am planning on having a client throw down!

Who?
Anyone who is a client of mine

What?
Team workouts FREE... & strictly for FUN!!!

When?
Monday May 31st @ 7am/ 8:30am/9:30am

Where?
At the GYM outside

Whats the  workout?
You will be prepared for just about anything... kettlebell work, dumbbell work, prowler, sandbags, vehicle push or pull, running, barbell work, partner carry, etc...

"Of course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely succeed in a repeat of something I have done." ~ A.E. Hotchner
Ray

1 comment:

  1. I will be Paleo till the end!! Like it so much that I will make it a lifestyle. Thanks for the introduction!!!

    ReplyDelete