CrossFit South Rockland

Friday, February 1, 2019

Jimmy's Fitness Journey



James’ fitness journey 

Over the years I have always worked out. I stuck to basic running and weight lifting, but never got the results as I did from Rays training at AMRAP Fitness.

Since I’ve joined AMRAP Fitness 3 and a half years ago, I’ve changed tremendously physically, but more importantly I have developed a strong, positive mindset. At the age of 37, I am doing things I couldn't imagine doing in my 20s or early 30s. Now I'm setting personal records, getting stronger, and having fun doing it. 

Being a part of AMRAP Fitness has not only made me a healthier person, but has made me a better person with my business. As Coach Ray would say, “sometimes to get ahead in life you have to focus on yourself and get out of your comfort zone”.  

I hope to go further in this Journey and certainly a special thanks to Coach Ray & all the support I receive from my 5am crew. Without the love and support from this group I wouldn't have come so far in my heal, fitness, and business.

AMRAP Fitness was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. 

Thank again!


James Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment