CrossFit South Rockland

Friday, July 5, 2019

Joelle's Fitness Journey




My Fitness Journey

I have struggled with my weight for a very long time. After giving birth to my three wonderful children, I finally decided it was time to focus on me. 


My overall health and fitness became, for the first time, a priority. Coach Ray has taught me discipline and commitment to the setting, reaching and exceeding goals. AMRAP fitness supports my overall health efforts, offers a great team-oriented atmosphere and makes me want to work my hardest. 

In addition, I have found that I am more easily able to control what I eat, as I have learned many valuable and sensible ways to eat. Most importantly, the training I do is hardcore, yet always fun and the results speak for themselves. For many years now I have been able to control my weight, my level of fitness has greatly improved and it is my go-to therapy. 

I'm so thankful...for Coach Ray and AMRAP fitness.

Joelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment