CrossFit South Rockland

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Barry Day #8



Week one has come to an end and I feel good. I am not hungry and I can tell you where every restroom in Bergen is.
The recovery after a workout is defiantly much quicker and  I am falling asleep at a normal hour.
Normally I go to bed at 1230am..  This week I found myself falling asleep around 10:30pm.



Breakfast – 830
4 block
4 eggs – protein 
Fat – olive oil 1.32
Carbo-  Banana 

Snack 1030
2 block
3 oz shrimp – protein 
Fat – avocado 2 tbsp 
Carb- 1.5 cup tomato / a little onion

Lunch  130pm
4 block –
6 oz shrimp 
2 tbsp guacamole 
Carb- 2 cups blackberries


Snack 2 block
330 pm
2 oz turke2 cups blackberries


Snack 2 block
330 pm
2 oz turkey- protein 
6 almonds – fat 
Carb – 1 orange 


Dinner – 8pm
4 block
6 oz ground turkey – protein 
5 cups of broccoli (yes 5 cups)
Fat- guac 2 tbsp 

No workout today –  I had to open my office today.  Lets see what tomorrow brings . 
I did cut down on the fruit intake at dinner as you can see. 

I drank 80 fl oz 

No comments:

Post a Comment